domingo, 30 de novembro de 2008

Twilight


TWILIGHT

"If I was being honest with myself, I knew I was eager to get to school because I would see Edward Cullen. And that was very, very stupid."-
-
Bella Swan, Chapter 3

"What if I’m not a superhero? What if I’m the bad guy?"-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 5

"It makes me… anxious… to be away from you."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 9

"About three things I was absolutely positive. First, Edward was a vampire. Second, there was part of him — and I didn’t know how potent that part might be — that thirsted for my blood. And third, I was unconditionally and irrevocably in love with him."-
-
Bella Swan, Chapter 9

"Of course, keeping you safe is beginning to feel like a full-time occupation that requires my constant presence."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 10

"I told you — you don’t see yourself clearly at all. You’re not like anyone I’ve ever known. You fascinate me."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 12

"So what you’re saying is, I’m your brand of heroin?"
Bella Swan, Chapter 13

"Yes, you are exactly my brand of heroin."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 13

"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…"-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 13

"What a stupid lamb."-
-
Bella Swan, Chapter 13

"What a sick, masochistic lion."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 13

"If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 14

"I love you."-
- Bella Swan, Chapter 15

"You are my life now."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 15

"It was impossible… to stop. Impossible. But I did. I must love you."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 24

"Twilight, again. Another ending. No matter how perfect the day is, it always has to end."-
-
Edward Cullen, Epilogue

NEW MOON

"I won’t lose you, Bella. Not for this."-
-
Jacob Black, Chapter 12

"The more you loved someone, the less sense anything made."-
-
Bella Swan, Chapter 14

"It was very strange, for I knew we were both in mortal danger. Still, in that instant, I felt well. Whole."-
-
Bella Swan, Chapter 20

"I thought I’d explained it clearly before. Bella, I can’t live in a world where you don’t exist."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 23

"You will always be the most beautiful thing in my world. Of course… If you outgrew me—if you wanted something more—I would understand that, Bella. I promise I wouldn’t stand in your way if you wanted to leave me."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 23

"I’m a quick learner, Jacob Black, and I don’t make the same mistake twice. I’m here until she orders me away."-
-
Edward Cullen, Epilogue

ECLIPSE

"The outside world holds no interest for me without you."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 2

"Look after my heart — I’ve left it with you."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 4

"If we had happy endings, we’d all be under gravestones now."-
-
Rosalie Hale, Chapter 7

"You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours."-
-
Edward Cullen,
Chapter 8

"If there were any way for me to become human for you — no matter what the price was, I would pay it."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 12

"When you live for the fight, for the blood, the relationships you form are tenuous and easily broken."-
-
Jasper Hale, Chapter 13

"You’re more important than everyone else. And you’ve given me you. That’s already more than I deserve, and anything else you give me just throws us more out of balance."-
-
Bella Swan, Chapter 19

"Never be afraid to tell me how you feel, Bella. If this is what you need… You are my first priority."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 19

"For this one night, could we try to forget everything besides just you and me? It seems like I can never get enough time like that. I need to be with you. Just you."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 20

"Isabella Swan? I promise to love you forever — every single day of forever. Will you marry me?"-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 20

"When are you finally going to figure out that you’re in love with me, too?"-
-
Jacob Black, Chapter 21

"As long as she wants me, I’m here."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 22

"I had to never hurt him again. That would be my mission in life. Never again would I be the reason for this look to come into his eyes."-
-
Bella Swan, Chapter 23

"Two futures, two soul mates… too much for any one person."-
-
Bella Swan, Chapter 26

"The clouds I can handle. But I can’t fight with an eclipse."-
-
Jacob Black, Chapter 26

BREAKING DAWN

"I’m one hundred percent sure about Edward."-
-
Bella Swan, Chapter 1

"I’ve been waiting a century to marry you, Miss Swan."-
-
Edward Cullen, Chapter 2

"Fire and ice, somehow existing together without destroying each other. More proof that I belonged with him."-
-
Bella Cullen, Chapter 5

"This child, Edward’s child, was a whole different story. I wanted him like I wanted air to breathe. Not a choice – a necessity."-
-
Bella Cullen, Chapter 7

"That’s the funny thing about knowing you can’t have something. It makes you desperate."-
-
Leah Clearwater, Chapter 16

"Bella, things are different with us now, but you’ll always be my best friend, and I’ll always love you. But I’ll love you the right way now. There’s finally a balance. We both have people we can’t live without."-
-
Jacob Black, Chapter 25

"It is your own life, certainly, to spend as you choose."-
-
Tanya, Chapter 31

"But most significant in this tidal wave of happiness was the surest fact of all: I was with Edward. Forever."-

-
Bella Cullen, Chapter 39

Nenhum comentário: